29 July, 2018
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job ID: 79888.
Job Type: Full Time.
Industry: Healthcare Industry.
Health System Consult Limited HSCL is a health system and public health consulting firm established by a team with extensive experience in health systems strengthening and public health programming. HSCL is registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (2009) and the Tanzanian Registry of Companies (2014). HSCl has established offices in Nigeria, Tanzania and Sierra Leone.
HSCL is a Pan-African health and development consulting firm established by a team with extensive experience in international health and development. With a network of over 50 global partners and consultants, we develop programmes and provide sustainable solutions for a broad spectrum of health and development challenges.
Why Work with Us.
HSCL we have a brand Promise to provide top quality, innovative health and development solutions at highly competitive prices. with the mission to provide high impact and cost-effective technical assistance towards improving access to quality health care with the vision to become a leader in health and development across Africa.
We are inviting suitable and qualified candidates to join our team.
The Finance Manager would be responsible in the monitoring of daily Accounts processing and reconciliation of Company bank accounts, Assist with the provision of financial information for managers and Statutory reporting for external users, Understand various policies and procedure framework and ensure compliance within your work
the area to operate with a safety focus at all times.
Actively contribute to a vibrant, collaborative team focused environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good with numbers.
- Tech Savvy
- Sound knowledge of Accounting principles and ability to apply the same.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Proven ability to use technology to meet deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards.
- integrity and accuracy
- Deadline-driven with an “eye for detail”.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build trust and show integrity by being genuine, talking straight and keeping promises.
- Be courageous by being accountable, proactive and innovative.
- Show care by listening carefully, seeking feedback and being community minded.
- Ability to solve problems by being collaborative, creative and analytical.
The ideal candidate must be an Accounting graduate or graduate of any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
7-8 years of accounting experience.
ICAN or equivalent professional certification required
Method Of Application.
Interested and qualified candidate should send CVs to email@example.com with the subject Finance Manager.
Closing Date of Application: Not Specified.